Tagging Ninja Service
No Time to Consign? The Tagging Ninja Can Help!!! Let our Tagging Ninja tag your items for you & still earn 50% of your sales!
Have boxes of clothes you will probably just donate? We get it … you’re busy! Good 2 Grow’s Tagging Ninja can help you sell your items at the next Good 2 Grow consignment sale. Let us do all the work … we’re here to make your life easier. The Tagging Ninja will accept ALL of your consignment items big and small! Items accepted for tagging include: clothing, accessories, toys, books, puzzles, games, DVDs, nursery & room décor, strollers, car seats, swings, bouncers, furniture and more!!! Clean out those closets, the attic, and the playroom & drop your gently used, clean items off with the Ninja for tagging and receive a check for 50% of the selling price of everything that sells. That’s way better than what you’ll get at a yard sale.
Good 2 Grow’s Tagging Ninja will:
- Tag your items with a consignment number specific to you as a tagging ninja customer (consignors must be registered prior to using the service)!*
- Hang, pin, bag, tag, and price your items for you!
All this and you still earn 50% of your sales!!!!!!!!
*Note: Consignors using the tagging ninja service may also tag additional items using a DIFFERENT consignor number. Consignors will earn 70% of all self-tagged items and only one $9 consignor fee will apply. Please notify the tagging ninja if self-tagging additional items.
How to sign up
To sign up for the service, you will need to email our Tagging Ninja at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a drop-off time with the Tagging Ninja during which you will drop off any items to be tagged and will sign your Tagging Agreement.
- Drop offs will be by appointment only. Weekends allow greater flexibililty, but still require an appointment. Drop offs will be scheduled until at least 2 weeks before the sale’s Sunday drop off date. Later appointments may be scheduled spacing and timing permitted.
- Drop off freshly laundered, clean, neatly folded items.
- Pay $15 up front (cash only) to cover the cost for supplies (hangers, zip ties, card stock, printing, safety pins, baggies, etc.) Pay additional fees for materials for over 200 items if applicable. See the tagging agreement for pricing details.
- If you want outfits priced together, they must be secured together (rubber banded, folded, or pinned together) or it is likely they will be priced individually.
- The Tagging Ninja will price your items according to Good 2 Grow’s pricing suggestions. To price your own items, please coordinate this with the ninja when you set up your appointment. Please indicate on your tagging agreement should you want items competitively priced to sell.
- Items will be marked to be discounted at the 50% final sale date unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Tags will be printed on white cardstock to signify unsold items to be donated unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Ninja Consignors must pick their items up from the Tagging Ninja (by appointment) on the agreed upon date once items are ready.
- Consignors will take items to the sale drop off. At drop off, you will sign your consignor agreement and receive 2 consignor passes to shop the Private Consignor’s Presale before the sale opens to the general public.
- Within 2 weeks after the sale you will receive your check in the mail. The check amount will be 50% of the proceeds that are earned from the sale of your items minus the $9 consignment fee.
Please note that this tagging service is first come, first serve. The earlier you can schedule and drop off your items … the better chance you have of being able to use the Tagging Ninja’s services.
Please review the Ninja Tagging Agreement for additional information.