Join Us For The Fall Sale!
|Next Sale:||October 11-13, 2013.|
|Where:||Pavilion Shopping Center|
|(by Snoopy's and Goodberry's)|
|2431-153 Spring Forest Rd|
|Raleigh, NC 27615|
|Directions||Register to Consign||Schedule|
The simple answer is that you can make a lot more money from consigning your children's gently used items than you would from a yard sale.
Why Good 2 Grow?
There are several great reasons to shop and sell at North Raleigh's fastest growing consignment sale:
- In short, Good 2 Grow makes it easy
- We can offer you as much help as you need
- Let our Tagging Ninja, Jenn, tag for you and still earn 50% of your sales
- Good 2 Grow offers nicely priced tagging kits and tag printing
- Receive 70% of the sales price of all of your kids gently used clothing, toys, and equipment
- Only a $9 consignor fee
- Volunteers are entered into drawings to win great prizes!
Good 2 Grow succeeds only when you do. That is also why we strive to remind sellers that this is a very gently used item sale. We know our shoppers don't want to spend time sorting through items to check for stains, missing buttons, etc.
We want each and every shopper to leave saying, "I will definitely be back for the next sale!" You can count on Good 2 Grow to always look for ways to make the next sale even better!
Join our mailing list to get the latest updates!
New and Expecting Mommies Registration is FULL!
Tagging Ninja is no longer taking requests. Tagging kits and tag printing are still available!
Check out our 2013 Fall/Winter Vendors and Swag Bag Participants
Volunteers get first dibs on great quality items at great prices!
See how you are giving back by selling or shopping at a Good 2 Grow sale.