2014 Fall Sale … September 12th – 14th
Clean out, cash in, and have the opportunity to shop the best in name-brand items at bargain prices before the sale opens to the public!
Why Good 2 Grow?
There are several great reasons to shop and sell at North Raleigh’s fastest growing consignment sale:
- Receive 70% of the sales price of all of your kids gently used clothing, toys, and equipment!
- Only a $9 consignor fee
- Shop before the sale opens to the public (Note: Consignors must consign at least 15 items to be eligible for pre-sale passes)
Good 2 Grow makes it Easy …
- Good 2 Grow can offer you as much help as you need
- Let our Tagging Ninja tag your items for you & still earn 50% of your sales!
- Purchase a nicely priced Tagging Kit to get started
- We offer tag printing
- Payment options include cash, check, and all major credit cards (2% fee for credit card purchases)
- Ikea shopping bags available for purchase for $1 ~ while supplies last!!!
Good 2 Grow makes it Fun …
- Volunteers, consignors, and new and expecting moms are entered into drawings to win great prizes!!!
- Pay with CASH and win a piggy bank FULL of CASH!
- (ALL prizes must be claimed by end of unsold item pick up)
Good 2 Grow Gives Back…
- A percentage of Good 2 Grow’s proceeds are donated to charity
- You have the option of donating any unsold items to charity
- Donate 10 canned food items on the Saturday of the sale and receive $5 in Good 2 Grow bucks!
Good 2 Grow succeeds only when you do. That is also why we strive to remind sellers that this is a very gently used item sale. We know our shoppers don’t want to spend time sorting through items to check for stains, missing buttons, etc.
We want each and every shopper to leave saying, “I will definitely be back for the next sale!” You can count on Good 2 Grow to always look for ways to make the next sale even better!